Coordinating schedules among your caregiving team can be a real challenge. Think about how difficult it is to stay on top of your own calendar as a Caregiver with work, family, and other social responsibilities! Find out how the use of a coordinated calendar amongst a group of caregivers can save time and energy, help you avoid mistakes and miscommunications, and ultimately reduce stress for everyone involved.
6 Ways Coordinated Calendars Help Caregivers
Maintaining a coordinated calendar among a group of Caregivers helps you to:
- Stay organized and informed collectively
- Ensure responsibilities and appointments are evenly distributed across the team
- Request help with a given task from within your trusted circle
- Communicate changes or additions easily and effectively to an entire group
- Reduce errors and missed appointments
- Save time and energy
If you implement a coordinated calendar now you will immediately see relief for all of those involved, including better coordinated care for your aging loved one. How can you do this? Well, there are several options including, for example:
- A shared Google calendar that everyone can access
- A free online calendar, such as the one offered by Lotsa Helping Hands, that supports the Alzheimer's Association Care Team Calendar
- The Caring Village dashboard and mobile app
Caring Village’s easy-to-use dashboard and mobile app includes a customizable calendar that will help you coordinate schedules and avoid missed appointments. This feature, in combination with many others, will give you piece of mind knowing that your loved one is being well cared for.
Interested in signing up for Caring Village? Start your free 30-day trial today and let us know what you think!